Health guidelines for a safe holiday
we are open again! We will follow all the health guidelines for a safe holiday:
- Flexible booking: We offer a free cancellation until 1 month before arrival. In case of travel constraints (closure of borders, risk area) or a positive Covid19-test (with medical certificate), the cancellation is free in any moment. In order to facilitate the procedure, the deposit is due only 2 weeks (or 30 days for stays in winter) before the arrival date.
- Check-In: Since some years we offer the possibility to make the check-in online before arrival. Now we strongly recommend to use this service to avoid crowd and to enjoy the holiday from the moment of arrival. The link will be send some days before arrival and it is simple and safe to handle.
- Hygiene and safety: Those who have already been our guests know, that we care much about cleanliness. In this particular moment we focus even more on cleaning and disinfection of environments respecting current safety regulations.
- Sanitising gel available in every common area
- We kindly ask our guests to respect the safety distance and wear a mask
- All our staff are trained according to hygiene regulations and regularly informed of any changes. They will respect all the rules to safeguard their health and that of guests.
- The indoor pool is open from 7 am to 7 pm. The safety distance has to be respected and there is a limitation of people who can access simultanoeusly.
- The new mountain view fitness room (TechnoGym) is open and we kindly ask to keep the safety distance
- The sauna area is open (except steam bath), safety distance has to be respected and there is a limitation of people who can access simultanoeusly
- In the restaurant rooms we guarantee the right safety distance between tables and between non-cohabiting people
- Access to the wellness area and fitness starting from 06.08. with green pass
Last update 02.08.2021. Subject to change in case of new guidelines.
Click here for further information about your safe holiday in South Tyrol.
See you soon and stay safe,
your family Leimegger and Hotel Condor team